Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Boyfriend

Abby has a boyfriend. His name is Kael. He is in her swim class. Kael gives Abby his coupon for a treat and she laughs and smiles at him and says "hiiiii-yeee." They are very cute together.

Today we finally got her to roll around in the grass. She hasn't liked to put her fingers or toes in it until today. She likes the daffodils and likes to point to them and say, "fowah" (that's baby for flower.)

Tonight I stuffed her full of oatmeal before bed. I am thinking that if she is really full she will be less likely to wake up looking for milk. I hope it works. She hasn't had milk at night for 7 nights and every night she was fussed for about an hour at 3am. This is supposed to help me get MORE sleep?

The weather is really nice! I think we are going to meet the swim girls Friday. We have a playdate tomorrow with the triplets and some other friends.