Friday, February 6, 2009

Went to school and other stuff

I forgot to turn some stuff in so I took Abby back to school with me
this afternoon. She likes to see the other math teacher, Randi. The
administrative assistant heard Abby talking while I was making copies
and she said, "You have a little adult over there!" That's no joke!
Randi let Abby have some PEZ candy and a Mickey Mouse dispenser.
Thank you Randi. What does PEZ taste like? "Like candy," according
to Abby. She saw a student eating donuts and she said, "No donuts.
They make da tummy ache."

Speaking of tummy ache. Last night Abby was puking. Burger King
claims their grilled chicken has no milk in it but I beg to differ.
Thank God for Benedryl.

We are making good progress with potty training. She is asking to go
use the potty! HOORAY!