Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hip-hip-hooray, in the USA, we're being positive today!

Whew! Sorry I haven't been posting many pictures lately! Abby
started a new daycare and loves her school. She came home the first
day and seems to have suddenly decided to be potty trained! Hooray!
We always knew she was just choosing not to do it.

I have a new teaching assignment at school. I now have 2 math
classes and 3 Biology classes which is awesome! I unexpectedly
gained a Biology class of seniors. It should be fun because they
need lots of lab experiences and there are only NINE of them!!!! I
am finally looking forward to going back to school. But also wish
there were a few more weeks of summer to relax and prepare.

Hal and Abby and I had a huge day today. We hiked Blue Mountain this
morning and picked wild blue berries. Abby did a good portion of the
hike herself which was great. She was wearing my Willie Nelson
bandana. Sorry I forgot the camera. Then this afternoon we went to
Musikfest in Bethlehem. Lots of food, booths, music, and people.
Abby jumped in a huge jumping machine, rode a paddleboat, and ate a
snowcone. We might go back later this week.